Get Your DANDE

32 oz jar- $36
16 oz jar- $19
8 oz jar- $10

Show your body you care,
Put in your order today!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Handmade Earrings for Annette



Annette is a Pulsar, so I made her earrings.
These are made from the belt loops of a pair
of old Levi's and some stones I found at the bead box.
They are sick.
A note on my Earrings, I think of them as wearable art, they are all one of a kind, I would love to make you a pair but do not take specific requests on styles or materials, this is in order to preserve authenticity and creativity as an artist.
If you want a pair of earrings just like a thousand other people have, support a sweatshop, If you want a pair handmade to order, email me at kikinovak@yahoo.com
Tell me a little bit about yourself and I will make you the perfect pair ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment